White Dry Wine
Protected Geographical Indication Laconia
Grape varieties: Asyrtiko (100%)
Vinification: Inoculated by selected strains of dry active yeast. Fermented in stainless steel, at low temperature (14 – 16oC) for 15 to 20 days.
Wine description: ASYRTIKO is one of the finest varieties. The grapes come from our vineyards on the slopes of Velies. The Asyrtiko variety vinified to reveal a wine of severe presence, refreshing of intense fruity aromatic character, as well as rich, fruity and balanced taste with pleasant acidity.
Tasting Notes: Vibrant yellow - green, aromas of fresh fruits, pleasant tones of citrus fruits, freshness fairly long finish.
Best Food Matching: Seafood, grilled fish, smoked meat and strong meat.
Serving temperature: 9 - 11 οC
- FINGER LAKES ΙNTERNATIONAL WINE COMPETITION 2009_NEW YORK USA - BRONZE MEDAL
- Decanter world wine Awards 2008_England - Asyrtiko 2008 - Commended
- Berliner Wine Trophy 2014 - Asyrtiko 2013 - SILVER MEDAL
- BWIC 2015 - Asyrtiko 2014 - BRONZE MEDAL
- JULIA HARDING MW Balcans wines 2015 - Asyrtiko 2014 - 16,5 points (Bronze)
- BWIC 2016 - Asyrtiko 2015 - BRONZE MEDAL
- BALCANS INTERNATIONAL WINE COMPETITION 2018 - Asyrtiko 2017 - TROPHY GOLD
- WINE & SPIRITS MAGAZINE 2018 - Asyrtiko 2014 - 92/100 Year's Best Greek Wines
- Τexsom International Wine Awards 2019, USA - Asyrtiko 2017 - BRONZE medal
- Balcans International Wine Competition 2019, Bulgaria - Asyrtiko 2017 - SILVER medal
- Vinistra 2019 "The World of Malvasia", Croatia - Asyrtiko 2018 - GOLD medal